1 1/2 cups
Heavy whipping cream
2 1/2 lbs, softened
1 3/4 cups
New York Cheesecake
8 h 30 m
8 h 60 m
- Preheat oven to 400° F (200° C). Prepare a 9x13-inch pan by coating it with spray oil.
- Crust: In a bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, 1/3 cup sugar, 1 egg, and 1/2 cup softened butter. Press onto the bottom of the pan. Prick with a fork. Bake for 15 minutes. Let the crust cool.
- Heat the oven to 475° F (245° C).
- Mix cheese, 3 tbsps all-purpose flour, 1 3/4 cups white sugar, 5 eggs, and egg yolks. Add heavy whipping cream. Mix enough to blend. Pour over the crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Then, reduce to 200° F (95° C). Bake for 1 hour. Then, turn the oven off and keep the cheesecake in the oven for 1 hour.
- Chill overnight. Serve and enjoy your New York Cheesecake!