Yellow cake mix
1 (18.25 oz) package
Instant lemon pudding mix
1 (3 oz) package
1/3 cup (for frosting)
2/3 cup (for frosting)
1/4 cup (for frosting)
100 Percent Delicious Orange Cake
1 h 30 m
1 h 60 m
- Preheat the oven to 325° F (165° C). Prepare a 10-inch bundt pan by greasing it.
- Combine yellow cake mix and instant lemon pudding mix in a bowl. Make a well in the center of the mixture. Pour in 3/4 cup orange juice, eggs, vegetable oil, and lemon extract.
- Beat the mixture until blended. After scraping the bowl, beat 4-5 min. Pour the mixture into the bundt pan.
- Bake for 60 min. Allow the Orange Cake to cool in the pan for about 10 min. Turn the orange cake out onto the wire rack.
- To make the frosting: Combine 1/3 cup orange juice, sugar, and butter in a saucepan. Cook for 2 min over medium. Drizzle the orange juice mixture over the cake. Serve and enjoy!