1 (.25 oz.) envelope
2 ½ cups
1 ½ tsp.
Classic Panna Cotta
4 h 15 m
4 h 20 m
- Take a small bowl, add milk and gelatin powder, stir well, and set aside.
- Add heavy cream and sugar, stir well and set over a medium heat.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and watch it carefully as the cream will rise quickly to the very top of the pan.
- Add the gelatin mixture to the cream mixture and stir until it dissolves completely. Cook for 1 minute, stirring.
- Turn the heat off, add vanilla, and pour the mixture into 6 ramekins.
- Cool at a room temperature. When the ramekins are cool enough, cover them with plastic wrap and keep in the fridge for no less than 4 hours (but preferably overnight). Serve as it is or with raspberries on top.