Peach pie filling
1 (21 oz.) can (can be replaced by fresh peaches)
Irresistible Peach Cobbler
1 h 15 m
1 h 30 m
- Heat the oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4.
- Take a 9x13 inch pan, add butter, and place the pan in the preheating oven to melt.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients (from flour to milk) except the filling in a medium-sized bowl.
- Take the pan with the melted butter out of the oven and pour the mixture into the pan. Don’t stir!
- Spread the filling or fresh peaches on the batter, don’t stir.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until the peaches are bubbly and the batter is golden brown.