Whole wheat flour
2, ripe, mashed
Crunchy peanut butter
1/3 cup, unsweetened
Plain fat-free yogurt
Semisweet chocolate chips
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Heat the oven to 350° F/180° C/Gas Mark 4.
- Prepare a 9*5 inch loaf pan and spray it with cooking spray.
- Whisk the next four ingredients (from flour to salt) in a large bowl.
- Add the next six ingredients (from banana to canola oil) to another bowl and stir the mixture thoroughly.
- Combine the contents of the two bowls and stir until thoroughly combined. Add chocolate chips and stir a bit more.
- Place the batter into the loaf pan and bake for about 40 to 50 minutes. Test if the banana bread is ready inserting a toothpick into its center. If it comes out clean, the cake is done.
- Let the bread cool down in the oven on a rack for about 15 minutes and slice it when it’s cool.