1 (16 oz.) package
Creamy peanut butter
8 (1 oz.) squares
Sweet Easter Eggs
- Combine the first four ingredients (from sugar to milk) in a mixing bowl and mix until blended.
- Shape the mixture into two big eggs (about ½ pound each) or form several smaller eggs.
- Freeze the eggs for 1 hour.
- While the eggs are freezing, cut chocolate into small chunks, add shortening, and put in the upper part of double boiler.
- Melt over a medium heat stirring from time to time until the mixture is smooth.
- Stick a fork in the top of each egg and dip it in the chocolate to cover. Then drain on waxed paper.
- When the eggs are set and cool you can decorate them in the way you like.