uncooked rotini pasta
ground Italian sausage
sliced black olives
shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium casserole dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place pasta in the pot, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage until evenly brown.
- In the prepared casserole dish, mix the cooked pasta, sausage, and pasta sauce. In a bowl, mix the cottage cheese, olives, and mozzarella cheese. Spoon the cheese mixture over the sausage and pasta mixture. Top with pepperoni slices.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly browned.