Baby back pork ribs
No-Fail Baby Back Ribs
1 h 35 m
1 h 60 m
- Turn on the gas grill to preheat to high. Brush the grate with oil.
- Mix cumin with paprika, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Snip membranes off from the back of the ribs with a small, sharp knife.
- Sprinkle the ribs generously on both sides with the spice mix. DO NOT rub the spices in to prevent the ribs from being too spicy.
- Line the lower rack with aluminum foil to prevent the fat drippings from catching fire. Arrange ribs on the grill grate, close the lid and turn the gas down to low. Let the ribs sit for an hour under the lid.
- After an hour, brush ribs with BBQ sauce and let the cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve the ribs hot, uncut or divided into rib bones and piled on a serving plate.