for deep frying
Ground black pepper
Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Combine flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt in a small bowl.
- Place the wings in a large nonporous glass bowl. Sprinkle the flour mixture until the chicken wings are coated. Refrigerate for 90 minutes, covered.
- Heat oil (an inch or so deep) in a deep fryer to 375° F.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine butter, hot sauce, pepper, and garlic powder. Stir and cook until the butter is melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Fry the chicken wings in oil for 10 until parts of wings begin to turn brown. After that, remove from heat. Place the chicken wings in a serving bowl and add the sauce mixture. Stir. Serve.