3 cloves, minced
Pork loin roast
2 lbs., boneless
Luscious Roasted Pork Loin
1 h 20 m
1 h 40 m
- Heat the oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4.
- Prepare a paste crushing garlic with rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Use a sharp knife to pierce the pork loin in several places, then put the garlic and rosemary paste in the openings.
- Rub meat with the rest of the paste and olive oil.
- Roast the pork loin for about 1 hour or until it’s no longer pink in the center. Turn and baste it with the liquids from time to time.
- When ready, place the roast on a platter.
- Pour wine into the baking pan and stir to loosen the bits of meat from the bottom.
- Serve the meat with the pan juices.