Rack of lamb
1 (7 bone), trimmed and frenched
2 tbsps, minced
2 tbsps, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450° F (230° C). Position the oven rack in the center.
- Combine bread crumbs, fresh rosemary, minced garlic, 1 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp black pepper in a bowl. Toss in 2 tbsps olive oil.
- Season the rack with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tbsps olive oil over high heat. Sear the meat for 2 minutes. Then, brush the meat with Dijon mustard. Coat with the bread crumb mixture. Use foil to cover the ends of the bones.
- Place the meat bone side down in the large skillet.
- Roast for 12 minutes. Allow it to rest for 5 minutes, before carving.