1 (4 lb)
5 cloves, crushed
Easy Roasted Chicken
1 h 0 m
23 h 20 m
24 h 20 m
- Mix salt, sugar, nutmeg, cloves, allspice, and cinnamon in a bowl. Rub the chicken. Refrigerate for 24 hours, covered.
- Preheat the oven to 500° F (260° C).
- Stuff the chicken with garlic. Place it on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Roast for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 450° F (230° C). Roast for 15 minutes.
- Baste with pan drippings. Reduce to 425° F (220° C). Roast for 30 minutes. Before serving, allow it to stand for 20 minutes. Enjoy Easy Roasted Chicken!