6 slices, cut into ½-inch pieces
1, finely chopped
2 (10.5 oz.) cans
5, large, diced
Dried dill weed
Ground white pepper
1 (12 fl.oz.) can
Rich Slow Cooker Soup
6 h 30 m
6 h 60 m
- Add bacon and onion to a large and deep skillet. Heat to a medium-high heat and cook until the bacon becomes evenly brown and the onions are soft. Dispose of the grease.
- Place bacon and onion in a slow cooker and add the next six ingredients (from chicken broth to white pepper). Stir well.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours stirring from time to time.
- Take a small bowl and add flour and cream to it, whisk.
- Stir the mixture into the soup and add milk. Cover and cook for 30 minutes more. Serve.