Red bell pepper, seeded, chopped
Clove garlic, minced
Frozen hash brown potatoes
1 (2 pound) package, thawed
1 ½ cups, shredded
Dried dill weed
Ground black pepper
Easy Slow Cooker Egg Casserole
- Cover the inside of your slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Put bacon slices in a frying pan and cook them over medium-high heat for about 10 minutes or until evenly browned, turning occasionally. Then remove bacon from the pan and place it on paper towels to drain, then crumble the slices.
- Spray the frying pan with cooking spray, add onion, pepper, and garlic and cook the mixture over medium heat for about 5 minutes, or until onion becomes soft.
- Add hash brown potatoes and keep stirring the mix.
- Put 1/3 of the potato mix into the slow cooker, then add 1/3 of the bacon bits and 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat the layers with the rest of the ingredients.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients (from eggs to salt and pepper) in a bowl and pour it over the ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.