Lean ground beef
2 eggs, lightly beaten
Fresh ground black pepper
Pasta sauce 1 jar (32 oz)
Dried minced onion
Sliced pepperoni sausage
1 package (8 oz)
3 cups, shredded
10 h 0 m
10 h 35 m
- While preheating oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas Mark 4, fill a large pot with water and bring it to boil.
- Cook spaghetti in boiling water until al dente following the directions on the package.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef, cook till brown.
- Add milk, salt, and pepper to beaten eggs, whisk together to combine.
- Transfer spaghetti to a 9x13 baking dish, arrange in an even layer. Add egg-milk mixture, top with pasta sauce and spread it evenly.
- Add beef in an even layer, sprinkle with oregano, onion, and garlic. Arrange sliced pepperoni on top and sprinkle with Cheddar.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.