Puff Pastry Sheets
1 package, thawed
½ cup, crumbled
Frozen chopped spinach
10 oz, thawed, drained
Onion, small chopped
2 tbsp, small chopped
1 h 0 m
1 h 15 m
2 h 15 m
- While preheating oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas Mark 6, beat 1 egg with 1 tbsp. water to make egg wash; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat 2 eggs with feta, spinach, parsley, and onions.
- Dust the work surface with flour; roll out puff pastry sheets to 12-in squares. Cut each into 16 squares and place a tbsp. of the feta-spinach mix into the center of each. Brush the brims with egg wash and seal the pastry squares to form triangles.
- Arrange triangles on a baking sheet. Brush the top sides with egg wash.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven. Let cool to room temperature and serve.