1 ½ lbs.
1 cup, dry
Ground black pepper
1 tsp., dried, minced
1 (15 oz.) can
2 tsp., prepared
Our Finest Meatloaf
1 h 10 m
1 h 20 m
- Heat the oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4.
- Take a large bowl and add the first six ingredients (from beef to onion) and ½ can tomato sauce to it. Mix well and transfer the mixture to 5x9 loaf pan.
- Push the meatloaf into the pan and form a special well for the sauce around the edges. Bake for about 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add all the remaining ingredients (from the rest of the tomato sauce to mustard) to a small saucepan, bring to a boil, and turn off the heat.
- Remove the meatloaf from the oven and pour the meatloaf with the sauce.
- Return the meatloaf to the oven and bake for 20 more minutes at the same heat.
- Leave it in the oven for 5 minutes and then remove from the pan.