Bone-in ham, cooked
Dark brown sugar
1 1/4 cup
Orange, juiced and zested
Wonderful, Wonderful Ham
2 h 45 m
2 h 60 m
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- Put the cooked ham in a roasting pan.
- Combine honey, orange juice, sugar, pineapple juice, orange zest, mustard, and cloves. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Continue cooking for 5 min. Set aside.
- Bake for 2 hours, uncovered. After that, remove from the oven. Brush with glaze.
- Continue baking for 30 minutes. Brush with glaze every 10 minutes. Enjoy your glazed ham!