Ground black pepper
1/2 (32-oz) package
Condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 (10.75-oz) can
1 1/2 cup, shredded
New Recipe: Tater Tot Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350° F (180° C/Gas mark 4).
- Cook beef and onions in a skillet over medium-high. Next, drain excess fat. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Transfer the mixture to a 2-quart baking dish. Place tater tots over the meat.
- Then, combine mushroom soup and milk in a bowl. Stir until smooth. Pour over the tater tot layer. Sprinkle Cheddar over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until slightly brown. Serve and enjoy your Tater Tot Casserole!