1 lb, peeled and deveined
Fresh lemon juice
2 cloves, minced
Thai Spiced Shrimp
1 h 0 m
1 h 5 m
- In a resealable bag, mix juice, minced garlic, sugar, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, and curry. Add shrimp. Seal. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill for high heat. Prepare the grate by oiling it.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers.
- Transfer the marinade to a saucepan. Bring to a boil and let it boil for several minutes.
- Grill the shrimp for 3 minutes (each side). Baste with the marinade. Enjoy your Thai Spiced Shrimp!