1 cup, softened
White sugar - 1 ½ cups
2 lemons, juiced
Premium Lemon Bars
- Heat the oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4.
- Take a medium bowl and combine softened butter, 2 cups flour, and half a cup sugar. Press the mixture into the bottom of 9x13 inch pan, ungreased.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until it’s golden and firm.
- Take another bowl, combine the remaining sugar and flour whisking continuously.
- Add lemon juice and eggs, whisk, and pour the mixture over the baked crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes more. When the bars are ready and firm, cut them into 2-inch squares and arrange on a serving plate.