French bread, cut into 1 inch cubes
Swiss cheese, shredded
Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
diced cooked ham
salt and pepper to taste
grated Parmesan cheese
Three Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Arrange bread in the bottom of a lightly greased medium baking dish, and drizzle with butter. Top with Swiss cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, and ham.
- In a medium bowl, blend eggs, milk, and mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into the baking dish. Cover, and refrigerate 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Blend sour cream and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl, and set aside.
- Bake the layered mixture 1 hour in the preheated oven.
- Spread sour cream mixture over the surface of the baked dish, and continue cooking about 10 minutes, until surface is lightly browned. Allow to sit about 15 minutes before serving.