chopped green bell pepper
roma (plum) tomatoes, seeded and chopped
refrigerated pizza crust dough
shredded Swiss cheese
Tomato Bacon Squares
- Preheat oven 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place bacon in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Crumble bacon into a medium-size mixing bowl. Mix in bell pepper, tomatoes, and basil. In a separate small bowl, combine mayonnaise and garlic.
- Roll pizza crust into a 12x15 inch rectangular baking sheet. Spread the mayonnaise mixture evenly over the crust. Sprinkle the bacon mixture over the mayonnaise, and top the entire pizza with cheese.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until the top is bubbly and the crust is golden brown. Cool and cut the pizza into 24 squares.