Devil’s food cake mix
1 (18.25 oz.) package
Instant chocolate pudding mix
1 (5.9 oz.) package
2 cups, semisweet
Super Chocolate Cake
- Heat the oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4.
- Grease a 12-cup bundt pan.
- Add all ingredients but the last one (from cake and pudding mixes to water) to a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add chocolate chips, stir, and pour the batter in the bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool the cake in pan for 1 hour to 1 hour and a half. Dust with powdered sugar.