2 cups, coarsely chopped
1 ½ cups, coarsely chopped
1 red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
1 lb., extra lean
½ cup, uncooked
½ cup, or as needed
Turkey Mini Meatloaves
- Heat the oven to 400° F/200° C/Gas Mark 6.
- Prepare 20 muffin cups and spray them with cooking spray.
- Put the vegetables (from zucchini to bell pepper) in a food process and pulse until they’re finely chopped but not liquid.
- Remove the vegetables to a bowl and add all but one last ingredient. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Fill the muffins with the mixture so that they’re about ¾ full. Top every cup with 1 tsp. of barbecue sauce.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the juices run clear. Let the meatloaves cool for 5 minutes before serving.