3 tbsp., prepared
3 cloves, peeled, minced
1 ½ tsp.
Ground black pepper
Chicken breast halves
6, skinless, boneless
Our Best Grilled Chicken
- Combine the first nine ingredients (from vinegar to oil) in a large glass bowl and stir well.
- Put chicken in the marinade, cover it, and let it marinade for 8 hours or overnight.
- Heat an outdoor grill to high and lightly oil the grate.
- Put chicken on the grill and grill it for 6 to 8 minutes per every side or until the juices run clear.
- Discard the marinade and serve.