4 cups, steamed
1, lightly beaten
1 cup, shredded
1 cup, grated
2 tbsp, chopped
Ground black pepper
Air Fryer Recipes: Cauliflower Tots
- Place cauliflower in a food processor. Pulse until riced. Then, place on a kitchen towel. Squeeze to drain.
- Place the cauliflower in a bowl. Add egg, cheeses, bread crumbs, and chives. Mix. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Roll 1 tbsp mixture into a tater-tot shape. Place the cauliflower tater tots in the basket of the air fryer.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 375° F (190° C), or until golden.
- In a bowl, combine Sriracha and ketchup to make the sauce. Serve Cauliflower Tots with the sauce. Enjoy!