Salt and ground black pepper
White hamburger buns
Dry barbeque rub
Bone-in pork shoulder blade roast
1 (3 1/2) lb
Liquid smoke flavoring
1/2 tsp, divided
1 cup, divided
Amazing Pulled Pork
12 h 0 m
12 h 15 m
- Preheat oven to 210° F (100° C).
- Sprinkle BBQ rub on all sides of the pork roast. Put the pork into Dutch oven.
- Pour 1/4 tsp of smoke flavoring into two 6-oz ramekins. Fill ramekins with 1/2 cup water. Place them into the oven on each side of the pork roast. After that, place the lid onto the oven.
- Roast the meat for 12 hours. Remove it from the oven. Place the pork onto a cutting board and separate the pork from the bone. Remove pieces of fat.
- Chop the meat with a large knife. Sprinkle with 3/4 cup BBQ sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spread about 1 tbsp BBQ sauce onto buns and pile the meat on buns. Serve.