1 clove, minced
Ground black pepper
Astonishing Teriyaki Chicken
1 h 10 m
1 h 40 m
- Add all the ingredients but chicken wings (from cornstarch to black pepper) to a small saucepan and let the mixture simmer for about 5 to 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens and starts to bubble.
- Heat the oven to 425° F/220° C/Gas Mark 7.
- Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish and put the chicken pieces in it.
- Coat the pieces with the sauce using a brush, then turn them over and brush again.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then turn over and bake for 30 minutes more. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear.
- Keep brushing the chicken with sauce every 10 minutes while cooking.