Pork baby back ribs
1 (18 oz.) bottle
Baked Baby Back Ribs
2 h 30 m
2 h 40 m
- Prepare 4 pieces of foil, big enough to wrap each ribs portion.
- Spray every foil piece with vegetable cooking spray.
- Brush every rib with the barbecue sauce and place it on a separate piece of foil.
- Refrigerate the ribs for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Heat the oven to 300° F/150° C/Gas Mark 2.
- Bake the ribs, wrapped tightly in the foil, for 2 h and 30 minutes.
- Remove the ribs from the foil and add more barbecue sauce if necessary.