2 tbsp., finely shredded
Baked Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Put all eggs in a saucepan and add enough cold water to cover. Bring to a boil and remove from heat immediately.
- Cover with a lid and let the eggs stand in the hot water for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from the water and cool down. To help the eggs cool faster, rinse them under cold running water.
- Put the bacon in a large deep skillet and cook over a medium-high het until it gets evenly browned.
- Alternatively, cook the bacon in paper towels and cook it in the microwave for about 1 minute per side. Crumble the bacon and set aside.
- Peel the eggs and cut them lengthwise. Remove the yolks and place them in a small bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients (from mayonnaise to mustard) and fill the egg halves with the mixture.
- Keep in the fridge before serving.