1 1/2 cups
1 1/2 tbsp
Ground black pepper
Baked Chicken Recipes: Super Crispy
- Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C/Gas mark 6).
- Spread the breadcrumbs on a baking dish. Carefully spray with the cooking spray. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes, or until golden. Place the breadcrumbs in a bowl.
- In a bowl, combine egg, mayo, mustard, flour, ground black pepper, and salt. Whisk to combine. Add the chicken. Toss to coat. Place the chicken in the breadcrumbs bowl. Sprinkle with the panko.
- Place the chicken on the baking tray. Spray with oil. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy!