8, cubed (half peeled or half with skin)
6 slices, diced, crisp cooked, crumbled
2 cups, shredded
1 cup (or 1 cup Miracle Whip)
Baked Potato Salad
- Heat the oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4.
- Add water to a saucepan, season with salt, add cubed potatoes, and bring to a boil. Keep boiling until ready and can be pierced with a fork. Drain.
- In a bowl, combine sour cream, pepper, and mayo or Miracle Whip. Add the sauce to the potatoes. And mix well.
- Add bacon, onions, and Cheddar cheese (reserving some for the top). Stir well.
- Pour the salad in a baking dish, top with the remaining cheese, onions, and bacon and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.