Milk, or water
1 ripe banana
Pinch of salt
Banana and Pomegranate Oatmeal
- Bring milk (cow milk or 1/2 c almond milk and 1/2 c water) to a boil, add oats, and reduce heat to medium.
- Cut the banana in half. Coarsely mash one half and stir into to the oatmeal. Save the other half for later.
- Once most of the liquid has absorbed, add vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt. Stir.
- Stir in pomegranate seeds.
- When the oatmeal has reached the desired consistency, transfer to a serving bowl. Slice remaining banana half on top.