2, large, ripe
Caramel macchiato flavored liquid coffee creamer
Instant coffee granules
Packed brown sugar
Banana Bread with Caramel Macchiato Flavor
1 h 5 m
1 h 40 m
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas Mark 4. Apply cooking spray to a 9x5-in loaf pan.
- Sift flour, baking soda and powder, cinnamon and salt together into a bowl.
- Use a fork to mash bananas into a smooth puree in a large bowl, stir in the caramel macchiato creamer, oil, eggs, sugar and instant coffee. Mix well intul all the granules have dissolved.
- Stir in the dry mixture by small portions to make smooth batter. Pour it into the loaf pan.
- Bake for about 60 minutes (put to a toothpick test to check the readiness). Let cool in the pan while you are cooking the glaze.
- Add butter and sugar into a saucepan; cook over medium heat until melted; add vanilla extract. Bring to boil, stir well to help the sugar dissolve. Let simmer over low heat for 3 minutes, remove from heat. Let cool for 3 minutes.
- Remove bread from the pan and glaze it. Let set and serve.