¼ cup, chopped
1 (8 ounce) can
3 cups, shredded
1 (10 ounce) can
- Fry ground beef until brown, add garlic and onion, and drain.
- Add the next seven ingredients (from Worcester sauce to black pepper).
- Heat oil in another frying pan. Add tortillas, one at a time, and fry them for 10 sec on each side. Drain the tortillas.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C/Gas Mark 4.
- Cover a baking pan with enchilada sauce so that it coats the bottom of the pan.
- Fill each of the tortillas with a spoonful of beef mixture.
- Put cheese, onions, and olives inside each tortilla, too (optional).
- Roll the tortillas, and put them in the baking pan seam side down.
- Pout some of enchilada sauce over tortillas, and top the dish with shredded cheese.
- Bake in the oven for around 20 mins. Top the dish with sour cream and serve.