1 lb, trimmed and halved
1 cup, grated
Panko bread crumbs
Breaded Brussels Sprouts
- Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C/Gas mark 6). Prepare a baking sheet by greasing it with olive oil.
- Add all-purpose flour to a shallow bowl. Pour beaten eggs into a separate bowl. In another shallow bowl whisk together cheese, oil, garlic powder, cayenne, and bread crumbs.
- Toss Brussels sprouts in flour. Then dunk in beaten eggs. Then, dredge the Brussels sprouts in the cheese mixture.
- Arrange the Brussels sprouts on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until golden. Enjoy your Breaded Brussels Sprouts!