1 1/4 cups
4 cups, shredded
Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 325° F (165° C).
- Cook the broccoli for 2 min in a steamer until tender but still firm. Drain.
- In a saucepan, melt butter. Add flour. Keep cooking until the mixture is bubbly.
- Add chopped onion. Stirring, carefully add milk. Bring the mixture to a boil. Keep cooking for 1 min. Remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add Swiss cheese and eggs. Mix. Combine with broccoli. Transfer to a 9x13-inch dish.
- Bake for 30 min. Serve and enjoy your Broccoli Cheese Casserole!