½ cup, packed
Lean ground beef
1 ½ cup
1 ½ tsp.
Ground black pepper
1, small, chopped
Saltine cracker crumbs
¾ cups, finely crushed
1 h 0 m
1 h 20 m
- Heat the oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4.
- Take a 5x9 inch loaf pan and lightly grease it.
- Place the brown sugar in the prepared loaf pan and press the sugar in it. Spread the ketchup over the sugar.
- Take a mixing bowl and add all the remaining ingredients (from ground beef to cracker crumbs) in it. Mix well, shape a loaf, and place it on the top of the ketchup.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the juices run clear.