Ground black pepper
8 cups florets (1 medium head)
- Preheat the oven to 450° F (220° C/Gas mark 8). Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, paprika, salt, ground black pepper, garlic powder, and milk in a bowl.
- Add the cauliflower florets to the mixture. Place the coated florets on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Meanwhile, combine buffalo sauce, oil, and honey in a bowl. Stir well. Brush the sauce on the cauliflower. Bake for 20 minutes more. Serve and enjoy your easy Buffalo Cauliflower!