Chicken breast halves
2, boneless, skinless, sliced into strips
Green bell pepper
Red bell pepper
4, fresh, sliced
1 ½ cups
Ground black pepper
2 tbsp., grated
Cajun Chicken Pasta
- Add water to a large pot, add a bit of salt, and bring the water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente or for about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain.
- Combine chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
- Put the chicken in a large skillet and sauté it over a medium heat for about 5 to 7 minutes or until it’s no longer pink and the juices run clear.
- Add bell peppers, mushrooms, and onions and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Reduce the heat, add the heavy cream, and stir well.
- Season with the next five ingredients (from basil to black pepper) and heat through.
- In a separate bowl, combine pasta and the sauce and sprinkle with cheese.