crispy rice cereal squares
small pretzel twists
packed brown sugar
light corn syrup
Caramel Corn Snack Mix
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, cereal, pretzels and pecans.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the brown sugar, butter and corn syrup. Cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low; cook without stirring for 5 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in vanilla and baking soda. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss until evenly coated.
- Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees F) for 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes. Transfer to large piece of parchment paper and cool completely. Break into chunks once cool.