Milk or soy milk
2/3 cup, grated
2 tsps, minced
Cheese Bread (Pao de Queijo)
- Preheat the oven to 375° F (190° C).
- In a saucepan, bring to a boil olive oil, water, soy milk, and salt over high heat. Remove the saucepan from heat immediately. Stir in flour and garlic until the mixture is smooth. Allow the mixture to rest for 10 min.
- Stir grated Parmesan cheese and beaten egg into the flour mixture until the mixture is well combined.
- Drop 1/4 cup-sized dough balls onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 min, until lightly browned. Serve Brazilian Cheese Bread warm!