3 1/2 cups
1 clove, crushed
2 1/4 cups
Leftover cheeses (Cheshire, Cheddar, and camembert)
3 cups (plus for topping)
Cheeseboard Mac and Cheese
- Following the package directions, cook pasta. Drain. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt butter. Add garlic. Cook until softened. Add mustard powder and cayenne. Cook for 1 minute. Add flour. Stirring, cook for 1 minute, or until starts to bubble. Remove from heat. Whisking, gradually add milk.
- Return the saucepan to the heat. Cook for 5 minutes, or until thickens. Add cheese. Cook, stirring, until melts. Fold in the pasta.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F (180° C/Gas mark 4).
- Transfer the pasta to a baking dish. Top with more cheese (we'd recommend Cheddar or Parmesan).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until golden. Before serving, let the Mac and Cheese cool for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!