2 small heads, cut into florets
3 cloves, minced
2 oz, softened
1 1/2 cup, shredded, divided
Ground black pepper
6 slices, cooked, crumbled
Cheesy Cauliflower Bake
- Preheat the oven to 350° F (180° C/Gas mark 4).
- Pour water into a pot. Add salt. Bring to a boil. Add cauliflower and blanch for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Melt butter in a skillet. Add minced garlic. Cook for 1 minute, or until fragrant. Add all-purpose flour. Cook for 2 minutes, or until golden. Add milk. Bring to a simmer. Add cream cheese. Whisk to combine.
- Remove the skillet from heat. Add 1 cup Cheddar cheese. Stir until melted. Season with kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- Add cauliflower to a baking dish. Pour the cheese sauce over the cauliflower. Stir. Add bacon and green onions. Stir. Top with the remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender. Serve and enjoy your Cheesy Cauliflower Bake!