Dry bread crumbs
½ cup, freshly grated
1 ½ cups, shredded
Ground black pepper
Chicken breast halves
8, skinless, boneless, pounded thin
Cheesy Garlic Chicken
- Heat the oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 6.
- Add butter to a saucepan and melt it over a low heat. Add garlic and cook for about 5 minutes or until tender.
- Combine the next seven ingredients (from bread crumbs to salt) in a shallow bowl. Dip each chicken breast piece first in the garlic butter and then in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place the chicken breast pieces in a 9x13 baking dish, drizzle with butter, and add the rest of the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the juices run clear and the chicken pieces are no longer pink inside.