1 cup, grated
Seasoned bread crumbs
Chicken breast halves
6, skinless, boneless
Monterey Jack cheese
Cheesy Parmesan Chicken
- Heat the oven to 375° F/190° C/Gas Mark 5.
- Pour the eggs in a shallow bowl.
- Prepare another shallow bowl and mix Parmesan and bread crumbs in it.
- Dip the breast halves in the eggs and then in the bread crumb mixture to coat.
- Add oil to a large skillet and heat it over a medium high heat. Add chicken breasts and sauté for 8 to 10 minutes per side or until the chicken is ready and the juices run clear.
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish and pour tomato sauce in it. Add chicken breasts, put a slice of Monterey Jack cheese over each chicken breast, and bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese melts.