Prime rib roast
¼ cup, softened
1 tbsp., freshly ground
Herbes de Provence
Perfect Prime Rib
2 h 20 m
2 h 30 m
- Keep a rib roast on a plate for about 4 hours to bring it to room temperature.
- Heat the oven to 500° F/260° C/Gas Mark 10.
- Mix the first 3 ingredients in a bowl until well-blended and spread the mixture evenly over the prime rib roast. Season with salt.
- Roast the prime rib for about 20 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and leave the roast inside for about 2 hours.
- Remove from the roast, slice, and serve immediately.