2 lbs., skinless, deboned, cooked, shredded
Quartered artichoke hearts
1 (14 oz.) can, drained, chopped
Roasted tomato and garlic pasta sauce
1 (24 oz.) jar
8 oz., shredded, divided
Frozen garlic toast
1 (11 oz.) package
Chicken Bake with Bread and Artichokes
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas Mark 6.
- Add chicken, artichokes, pasta sauce and 1 ½ cups cheese to a large bowl, mix to combine.
- Spray a 13x9 baking pan with cooking spray. Transfer chicken mixture to the pan, spread on the bottom in an even layer.
- Cover with toast slices without overlapping, sprinkle with cheese.
- Pop in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.