3, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
1, finely chopped
Chicken soup mix
3 cups broth
Boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1 1/2 lb, chopped into small pieces
Ground black pepper
Frozen tater tots
1 1/2 lb
Chicken Casserole Recipes: Hotdish
- Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C/Gas mark 6).
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high. Add carrots and onion. Season with salt. Cook for 10 minutes, or until soft. Add flour. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add 1/2 of the milk. Whisking, cook for 5 minutes, or until thickened. Add the remaining milk. Cook for 5 minutes, or until thickened. Add the chicken soup mix, chicken, peas, thyme, and ground black pepper. Stirring, simmer for 10 minutes, or until cooked through. Add more salt and pepper if needed.
- Place in an 8x11-inch-baking dish. Cover with the tater tots.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Enjoy your Chicken Casserole!